21 Total credits required for graduation from Central Lake High School
- English – 4 credits
- English 9, English 10, English 11, and English 12
- Social Studies – 3 credits
- World History, U.S. History, Economics and Government
- Mathematics – 4 credits
- Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, and one math course taken during the student’s senior year–may include select courses outside of the Mathematics Department as approved by the State of Michigan and Central Lake Public Schools.
- Science – 3 credits
- Biology, Chemistry OR Physics and one additional Science credit
- Physical Education/Health – 1 credit
- Visual, Performing or Applied Arts – 1 credit
- World Language – 2 credits
**Each graduating student must complete the Michigan Merit Examination testing battery (which includes the ACT Plus Writing Test, the ACT Work Keys Test and all required Michigan Merit Components) with a reasonable best effort.