College and Career Events
All college representatives report to our school during 6.1, 2:30pm (unless otherwise noted) and will be in Room #21.
All juniors will take the SAT as part of the MME (Michigan Merit Examination). The SAT allows students to receive a reportable score for college admission. Taking the SAT is required by the State of Michigan and fulfills the requirement for graduation. There is no fee for students to take this test nor is there a need to register. There will be announcements notifying juniors of the dates, times and location of testing each year.
The homeless liaison will assist homeless children with:
- Enrolling in school and accessing school services.
- Obtaining immunization records and medical records.
- Informing parents, school personnel, and others of the right of homeless children and youth.
- Working with school staff to make sure homeless children and youth are immediately enrolled in school pending resolution of disputes that might arise over school enrollment or placement.
- Coordinating transportation services to school for homeless children and youth.
- Collaborating and coordinating with State Coordinators for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth.