Middle School Track - Position
Central Lake Public Schools is seeking to fill the Middle School Track Position.
- Work within guiding principles of the Co-curricular mission.
- Ability to communicate clearly with students, staff and parents.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the track team.
- Meet the guidelines outlined in the CLPS Athletic Coaches Profile.
- A working knowledge of rules, regulations and procedures per MHSAA of Track.
COMPENSATION: Per Master Agreement
Mr. Nick Hopp, Athletic Director
Central Lake Public Schools
8169 W State St
Central Lake, MI 49622
DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
Central Lake Public School’s co-curricular activities are designed to assist students in developing life skills. Self-motivation is part of the life-long benefits of participation, and these skills provide students the opportunity to build on leadership, sportsmanship and team concepts.
“It is the school district’s policy not to discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, color, national origin, age, height, weight, marital status, disability or retaliation in education programs, activities or employment.”