Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents, employees, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Central Lake Schools are notified that the Central Lake Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, age, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), height, weight, marital or family status, military status, genetic information, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in any of its programs, activities, or policies. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to do the essential functions and duties of the job with or without accommodation. Under state law, a person with a disability condition may not allege a failure to accommodate a disabling condition unless the employer knew or reasonably should have known that an accommodation was needed. Any person having inquiries concerning Central Lake Schools’ compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IS, the ADA, or Section 504 is directed to contact:Central Lake Schools
8169 W State Street
PO Box 128, Central Lake, MI 49622
Business Office (231) 544-3141 ext 400
High School Office (231) 544-3141 ext 200
Elementary Office (231) 544-3141 ext 300
We envision a community where every student and every family will have the opportunity to succeed and thrive.
Central Lake Public Schools exists to educate students, strengthen families, and enrich our community.
Our Belief Statement
- We believe that learning is a lifelong process.
- We believe that all people can learn.
- We believe that all people have value and worth.
- We believe that all people are responsible for their own action.
- We believe that all people have the right to a quality education.
- We believe that all people have a right to a safe, supportive and accepting learning environment.
- We believe that education is a school, student, family and community partnership.
- We believe that an effective organization is continually improving.